The Australian Taxation System is complicated, with many pieces of legislation taxing income, goods & services, capital gains, fringe benefits, payroll, property transactions, termination payments, superannuation, etc.
These transactions are taxed by Commonwealth / State / Territory governments, making it difficult to find just one reference point to gain knowledge and useful insights.
Competitive Professional Accounting bridges the gaps to provide you with a comprehensive, single reference point.
Competitive Professional Accounting encourages all clients to access the enormous amounts of information and resources available ‘free to the public’, wherever possible.
Please contact us to ask about your area of interest today. Alternatively, please see below for a list of some of the websites that provide free advice, information and services.
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) - www.ato.gov.au
- Australian Business Register (ABR) - www.abr.gov.au
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - www.asic.gov.au
- business.gov.au - www.business.gov.au
- Australian Apprenticeships - www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au
- Family Assistance Office - www.familyassist.gov.au
- Centrelink - www.centrelink.gov.au
- Australian Federal Government - www.australia.gov.au
- Queensland Building Services Authority (BSA) - www.bsa.qld.gov.au
- Queensland Government - www.qld.gov.au
- Queensland State Development - www.dsdip.qld.gov.au
- Cairns City Council (C.C.C.) - www.cairns.qld.gov.au
- Australian Chamber of Commerce - www.acci.asn.au
- Australian Business Ltd - www.australianbusiness.com.au
- Commerce Queensland - www.cciq.com.au
- Cairns Chamber of Commerce - www.cairnschamber.com.au
- MYOB - www.myob.com.au
- Quick Books - www.intuit.com.au
- CPA Australia - www.cpaaustralia.com.au
- Australian Stock exchange - www.asx.com.au